Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Why I choose this design

 Walt: We are learning to follow the design process.

                     

 Why I choose this design


I chose this design because it has the side boxes and if 


you want to plant any more plants then you can plant 


them in there. They are really helpful. I like how I 


did the carrots. The carrots are probably in the best place 


and on the bottom. My design gets a lot of sunlight 


because it is open at the front. My plants can get 


a lot of water because it doesn't have a shelter. That 


is why I choose this design. 


Equipment List

X 4 Boxes

X 12 Carrots

X 2 Board

X 1  pack of nails

X 1 hammer

X timber holders

X wooden planks

X 14 blueberries

X 4 lime

X 20 buckets




                 My pallet garden reflection 


      My favorite part was building my prototype. I burnt     


    myself ten times. I liked building the spare boxes on the 


    side and I think the pom poms were easy to glue on. 


What I found challenging was writing my reflection 


because it took me time and effort until I got to the blog. 


I should've tried my best to check my work before I went


up to the teacher.




Question:
What is your favourite thing bout making gardens?

2 comments:

  1. Wow i really really like i wish that i could make one

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so cool it looks like you have been working really hard

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.